Friday, December 25, 2009

Xbox live and gamerpoints question?

I have created an Xbox live account but I cannot use the account that I have been using normally to play games on. This really annoys me because if I want to go onto xbox live to talk to someone I cannot use my normal gaming profile and therefore cannot use my usual saves and lose my gameropoints and achievments.



Is there any way to:-



a) Use the same account for live as I do for usual gaming



b) Transfer all my achievments, game saves and gamerscore from my normal account to my live account



Help appreciated.



Xbox live and gamerpoints question?

A) Yes but it has to have the same email address, account name and all the same information. You can transfer your account foam your Xbox to your Xbox 360 with no wires just an Internet connection for your 360.



B) You can not transfer achievements/saved games from diff rent accounts if you use the same account for live that you used before getting live on your 360 then all your saved games/achievements stay on that account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk