Monday, December 28, 2009

I don't want to live with my roommate next year and I'm not sure how to tell her?

Ok, so this roommate of mine is from out of state and she doesn't have many friends. I have kind of taken her under my wing and helped her have fun and get used to this new place. I want to live with some of my friends next year, instead of her. She also likes my friends and wants to live with them too, but they don't want to live with her either. She is a great person but is just too needy (since she doesn't have other friends) and our lifestyles and personalities clash. She has already renewed her lease to live with me next year and everything! I'm not sure how to tell her that I am living with our friends next year and she isn't. * I also don't want to make things awkward since we live together now, and I won't be moving for another 6 months.**In my defense tho, we have only known each other for 6 months and it wasn't fair of her to assume that I would be her new best friend. Help! I really don't want to hurt her feelings, but I have to be fair to myself.



I don't want to live with my roommate next year and I'm not sure how to tell her?

Tell her just before you move that way you are not awkward around her, who knows in 6 mths you may not be so eager to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk