Monday, December 28, 2009

Windows live help?

My windows live messenger won't let me log in. A message will pop up and tell me that I cannot log in at that time. When I go to trouble shoot, the screen tells me that my there is something wrong with my ports. It says I can fix them in either my proxy settings, or firewall settings. My firewall is showing that it is allowing windows live through, and I don't know how to arrange my proxy settings to fix out. I REALLY need my windows live right away. Please HELP ME!!!!



Windows live help?

for a start. dont click on trouble shoot. click the cross on that pop up. if you want to get into the email part of windows messenger then just go to www.hotmail.com and type in you windows live ID and password and it will sign in there. if the problem with you not being able to sign in to it is occuring all the time you may need to uninstall windows live messenger and re-install it or your account may be experiencing updates of problems and the Windows Live Team is fixing them. also, somebody may have hacked into your account.



good luck



Windows live help?

try turning your firewall off and see if you can log in.



If not would suggest a uninstall and reinstall.



Windows live help?

If you want the simple way then reinstall.I have had the same problem with windows live before. It seems to be very unreliable and yahoo is too slow.Have you looked at Skype the video speed and quality are great plus there are a lot of fun features on there for free.I have now changed to it after years of problems with windows

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk