Monday, December 28, 2009

Live Communication Server Error?

Hi All,



Recently due to a power failure the server running Live communication 2005, had a unexpected restart, and since that day I have not been able to start the Live Communication Service. When I try to manually start the service it show the following error message.



"Windows could not start Live Communication Server on the Local Computer, Fort more information review the event log. If this is a non-Microsoft service, contact the service vendor, and refer to service-specific error code - 2146762495."



When I check the Application logs on the event viewer I shows 4 errors as listed below.



1. Event ID 14397



2. Event ID 20482



3. Event ID 16417



4. Event ID 12299



I have searched on the web extensively an could not find any solution for this problem up to now. I would appreciate if someone could hel me in resolving this issue.



Thanks,



JOHN



Live Communication Server Error?

You can run system restore on date before the date of the power failure. to run system restore go to start, programs, accessories, system tools, system restore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk