Friday, December 25, 2009

Xbox live??????

im having a problem with xbox live



every time i try to play a match it says "you must be signed in to xbox live to play xbox live matches"



and it also keeps disconecting every other time i try to find a match and the other time the thing just freazes



it cant be the call of duty server cuz all my friends works fine



and also i test my xbox live connection and theres nothing wrong



wtf?



Xbox live??????

I think within the past few days A LOT of people have been having issues with XBox Live!! I am an avid Halo 3 chick, and have never had problems up until a few days ago where I started getting kicked off every few minutes, but could sign right back in again just fine. I thought this odd since I had done all necessary steps including powering up and down my system and router/modem multiple times, opened all my ports on my router (suggested by bungie for your NAT which should be set to "open") I called XBox three times after following their instructions to call my provider for my router and my modem but everything was open and working fine on that end. My final call, they finally suggested i run maintenance on my hard drive (go to system-hard drive- then i believe you need to press "X-X-right bumper-left bumper-X-X" and it should bring up a panel asking if u want to perform maintenance. Then they said to go to my hard drive, go to user profiles, and delete my profile: PROFILE ONLY!!!, then recover my gamertag. So far so good believe it or not, i still got kicked off once, but its significantly better. If your not too savvy with tech stuff tho, I'd just call 1800-4MY-XBOX and troubleshoot with them. If they give you the run-around demand to talk to a supervisor, especially if your whole system is freezing up.



Make a fuss! Hell if your anything like me you've already poured tons of money into having a pleasant gaming setup for the 360, it gets really expensive, so don't settle for them not taking some blame! I know that was super long, but i hope it helps!!



PS: If your good at Halo or even play it.. my gamertag is StressedEmpress



Xbox live??????

Are you sure that you have a gold membership because if you don't then you cannot play with other people. Also just try rebooting your xbox and it will work. if this doesn't work unplug your modem and then plug it back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk