Monday, December 28, 2009

I used to live in upstate NY and want to move back, any one interested in hiring me? mostly in syrac

I used to live in Syracuse and Oswego NY, Im thinking about moving back there. but i cant do it without a job. I have a job here but thats about it, i liked my lifestyle in NY better, i go to out more more and visit friends or go to church, etc., here i just go to work and back home or go out by myself. the transportation aint the greatest. no buses wknds and after 5. Im on a work agreement till the end of june. I work in food service but ive also worked with home care agencies and wouldnt mind living in or being a live in nanny. anyone interested in hiring me after june in upstate NY or maybe other areas where id get a change or scenery where im doing something other than just going to work and back. when i lived there before i was on welfare so i cant do it without a job, id consider living elsewhere too, i wouldnt mind the warmer climate either. but i think i should finish my work agreement here first. Id like to be where there are buses around and not in the middle of nowhere.



I used to live in upstate NY and want to move back, any one interested in hiring me? mostly in syracuse.?

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/search/jj...



http://syracuse.craigslist.org/search/jj...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk