Friday, December 25, 2009

People that live in the south, or anywhere with a warm/mild climate?

whats it like to live somewhere warmer? in new england, we're happy when it warms up to 60 degrees. whats it like to live somewhere where winter temperatures dont go much below that. and is 60 viewed as cold where you live? also, do you count yourself lucky to live somewhere without a real winter?



People that live in the south, or anywhere with a warm/mild climate?

I live in the south, but the truly milder climates are more in Southern Cal i think. Here we have days in the highes of 40's in the winter. Lowes into the 20's. I would prefer more stable weather in the 80 - 90 range year round for days. It all depends on what one likes.



People that live in the south, or anywhere with a warm/mild climate?

I'll be moving to the south soon. I can't wait to get the heck out of the midwest! I could care less if I ever see snow or ice again.



Where we're moving, the average high in winter will be in the 70s. I've never lived in a place that warm--but I'm positive it will be heavenly!



Oh to live somewhere where you don't have to see snow plows and ice trucks going down every street!



People that live in the south, or anywhere with a warm/mild climate?

I live in near San Diego, and it's pretty nice that it stays warm year round. The highs today were in the mid-70's and the lows were in the 50's, which is pretty good for New Year's Day. More typical winter conditions are highs in the low 60's and lows in the 30's.



This may sound strange to someone from a cold climate, but I would like to move someplace warmer, like the tropics, where it never gets cool at all.



People that live in the south, or anywhere with a warm/mild climate?

If you don't want to live in a place with a real winter, move to Texas. Typically it is hotter than h*** here and the humidity is awful. In the winter it can get cold but our temperatures yo-yo up and down so much that the cold weather doesn't stay too long. We are suppose to be in the 70's by the beginning of next week. As far as snow goes, I live in north Texas and it rarely snows here and when it does it usually doesn't stick. Up in the panhandle and along the red river is where it snows the most here. If you don't really don't ever want to see snow again, move to San Antonio. They hardly ever see snow. Actually, I often feel cheated that I don't get to see snow very often. Anything below about 50 is considered cold here. I don't consider myself lucky to live here because I live in part of "Tornado Alley" and we get some bad thunderstorms here expecially in the spring. After that it is hurricane season and you have to deal the remaints of hurricanes that cause flooding and can spawn tornados.Personally, we are talking about moving to Montana in a few years.



People that live in the south, or anywhere with a warm/mild climate?

livin wheres its warm is awsome!!! i live in south florida where 60 degress is wut the temp is right now and i'm freezin my *** off!! but the weather doesnt really change so u can go to the beach every day if u want to even in the winter! i love it! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk