Friday, December 25, 2009

Do you live in or near Whitehaven, TN?

If you do, please help me.



My husband and I are currently living with my parents. It's not working out here at all, and we need to get our own place. Plus, we have a baby and don't really want to raise him in somebody else's home (even if it is my parents). My mother does not like me at all, and my husband and I are always stressed out over the way things are right now. I don't want my child living in a house full of that kind of tension. My mother and I get along fine as long as we don't live under the same roof.



However, the only place we can afford to move is in Whitehaven...but that's way too close to Memphis, and I'm worried about my child's safety. I do not want to move him to a bad area. I won't.



So if any of you live there, please let me know what it's like.



My husband says he's been there doing installs for work and that it seems perfectly fine...but I still don't trust it, not unless I hear it from someone who lives there. Looks can be deceiving.



Please help.



Do you live in or near Whitehaven, TN?

Honey we're from TN, but not Memphis. We get their news on our local channels and there is ALWAYS something bad happening there. My crazy husband sarcastically says, "wow, what's new" everytime we hear about a shooting at an eating restaurant, house, robbery, etc.



Sorry if I offend any Memphis folk, but we don't even visit there lol. Try a longer move. Go to Jackson, TN. It's a city atmosphere without as much ugly. Mall and any kind of store you want. If you and your mom get along better when apart, definitely consider moving a little farther off.



We choose the country ourselves. Few neighbors, low prices, and tons of land. Children have room to play and ride stuff. We just drive 35 minutes to get to Jackson if we need something major. Our town isn't completely crime free, but we rarely have anything serious going on.



Germantown or something gated is your best bet in my opinion.



Do you live in or near Whitehaven, TN?

I know people who used to live in Memphis TN-- notice, "used to"!



Don't go there- live in a burb.... Cordova, Germantown....



Do you live in or near Whitehaven, TN?

Sorry, No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk