Friday, December 25, 2009

Xbox (360) Live Question?

Well here is the problem, my xbox 360 is gonna be upstairs, i can't connect the xbox live cord at all and i am saving my money currently (Which is pretty hard, i'm only 13) for a wireless bridge. But its most likely i won't get it for atleast 5 months. Anyways I have Xbox live for 1 month but i havent used it yet. Maybe a few times a month i take my xbox 360 downstairs and connect it to my computer for xbox live for only about 1 day (Because its the family room and my parents don't want all those cords and stuff everywhere) So would it be worth it if i use my xbox live even if i rarely use it?? 1 more thing If i do use my xbox live 1 momnth card, does it only count when i am playing online or does it just go like 1 month....over?



Xbox (360) Live Question?

If you're only going to use it once every blue moon, it's really not worth it. You can buy games that gives out 48 hour trials, and there are special promotions out there that gives out 48 hour trials.



The month begins as soon as you sign up. Even if you don't play, it still takes away your time.



Xbox (360) Live Question?

1 month and then it's over once activated. I'd hold off on using it until you feel that you'll get all that you want out of it. If you only want to go online a couple of days then go for it but personally that would feel like a waste to me.



If your parents don't like you bringing it downstairs ask them if they'll front you the money for the wireless bridge, it would be a win-win situation and you could pay them back for it. You could probably find one used on e-bay, craigslist, or a game store for a pretty reasonable price.



Xbox (360) Live Question?

i think it runs out after one month so it is probibly not worth it, your call though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk