Monday, December 28, 2009

I want to go live with my mom , how do i do this ?

I want to move to florida with my mom / ex-step dad. My mom and ex-step dad are divorced but both live in florida and i want to go live with my ex-step dad because my brother and sister whom i miss alot are living with him and my grandpa. I havnt seen any of them in about 3 years and this is because my dad wont let me see them, he wont let me go live with them either. I dont want to wait until i am 18 i seriously want to move now because i dont want to live here anymore ! Reason why i say my step dad and brother and sister is because i cant get ahold of my mom , she dropped her phone in the water and they dont have one now , and i havnt talked to her in about 5 or 6 months and have no way of contacting her. I need to know how i am able to move to florida with them please !!! i just turned 17 and live in Wisconsin so what do i have to do ? some one please help me



I want to go live with my mom , how do i do this ?

I really hate to tell you this but you do have to wait until your 18. If you were to leave now you will be consider a run-away in you don't want that on your record. So please I feel you on that. That you have a great need to see/hear from your mom. I wonder though how come your mom is not calling you.Do you think something is wrong. Can you write to someone. Has your dad given you any reason why he don't want you to visit. Could he be afraid that you won't return. In when you are 18 will your ex-step dad let you live there. Or what about your mom can you go live with her. I feel really bad for you. I know the need to want to see your mom or at least hear from her. Two weeks after my 16 birthday my mom died. I couldn't see her or hear from her, and I had that need to see her again. Am sure is the same feeling your feeling around now about your mom. But you hang in there. I know a year seems long when you want to do something right now. Maybe you should take this year, in finish school. And if your out of school find a job and save your money, for you could go. You need to focus on a plan in stead of just picking up in going. I think your real dad don't want you going for some reasons. And he might be right. But if you have this need about your mom as strong as you do when your 18 then you know what you have to do. Take that trip to see her. But buy yourself a round-trip ticket, just in case, you might not like what you see. In let your dad know you have to do this when you turn 18 if you don't hear from your mom. I think your dad might be worry. Take care in God Bless



I want to go live with my mom , how do i do this ?

in ga they say at 17 you are a adult Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk