Friday, December 25, 2009

Windows Live Messenger and Hotmail?

I recently installed the "Windows Live Mail" software -- that is the new email client which is supposed to replace Outlook Express for Windows.



I get most my email through Hotmail, and when I run Windows Live Messenger I get a popup that notifies me when I get a new message. It used to be that when clicking on the popup for a new email, it would take me straight to the Hotmail website. But now it takes me to "Windows Live Mail" software instead. Is there a way I can set my preference to always go to the Hotmail website instead of the software? I know I could just uninstall the "Windows Live Mail" client, but is there a way to set a preference to open the Hotmail website when I click the email link in Windows Live Messenger?



Windows Live Messenger and Hotmail?

Windows Live Mail has over-ridden Hotmail and is the new software. It has taken over hotmail.



The only way to get hotmail back is to unsubscribe from Windows Live Mail.



Windows Live Messenger and Hotmail?

no, unfortunatly, no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk