Sunday, December 6, 2009

Xbox Live Security - Want to keep my brother off of my account. Help?

Hello,



I have xbox 360 LIVE and mainly play Halo 3 with it. I come home from school a little later than my older brother each day and I have found out that he has been de-leveling me on halo and playing when I have asked him not too.



I paid for Halo, the Xbox Live account and half of the 360, my mom paid the other half. (He hasn't paid for anything).



So I wish to know if there is some sort of way to set xbox live, so that in order for him to sign into it he has to put in some sort of password. I know you can set a pass code for family settings but is there a way to do this for Xbox live?



I set my Xbox to NOT sign me in when I start it so that I will have to sign in manually each time I start the xbox, and I think that is the first step. Setting a password to get onto my live account is my next problem.... Can anyone help?



Xbox Live Security - Want to keep my brother off of my account. Help?

You can set up a pass code for each seperate profile on the xbox. I believe when you log on to your account, go through settings and it should let you enter a 4 button pass code that you will have to enter from now on to log on to your account. But he may figure it out, lol. I would just be sure to take the game out of the xbox everyday and put it up. And also i would make sure to set up another profile just for him, show him how he can play and be proud of his own acheivements.



Xbox Live Security - Want to keep my brother off of my account. Help?

you can put a password on the account. i believe it is in the settings. my boyfriend had the same problem, except with his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk