Sunday, December 6, 2009

Xbox Live account help, please help me.?

I first started palying on Xbox Live in June of 2007, I didnt know anything about downloadable content and mature content, so I made a childs account cause I didnt care. Now, they're releasing the new DLC map pack for Halo 3, and the old one becomes free.



So what I did last night was, I made a new account for Xbox Live, and I set my birthday to the same date - just 7 years older. I made the account info pretty much the same as my Primary Xbox Live account info, same address and phone, just different name, I have a question - should I change the billing info, does it really matter ? If I download the DLC maps on my mature account, will I still be able to play them on my other "non-mature" account ?



Xbox Live account help, please help me.?

I have another account with same billing info just different name and email address and there was no problem at all. SO u dont have to change that info. It worked for me. I dont think you'll be able to play those maps on the child account though. U can go to the xbox dashboard and in the system tab go to family setting and change the game ratings or turn off Family Settings.There are a few peeps who claim they can play mature games...u can go to bungie.net...... If that dont work then i guess it's best to call them at 1800 4MY-XBOX



Xbox Live account help, please help me.?

u won be able 2 play them on the child acc. i ditched halo for cod4. cod4 us way better. new maps will be on market place on june 3.



Xbox Live account help, please help me.?

before you go through with the new account, try going to xbox live.com and changing your personal settings, because i made a childs account and couldnt talk on my mic, so i went on and changed the settings so i pretty much have an adult acount now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk