Monday, December 28, 2009

Xbox Live: Problems signing in?

I was using live this morning , now when I put in my passcode to go into live, it looks like it signs me in fine for a second but instead of showing how many messages I have or how many friends I have online it just says connect to xbox live again. What the hell is going on? I try and keep signing it but it stays the same. I got to the point where I stay logged in for about 5 minutes then I get disconnected from live and have to log in again.



Xbox Live: Problems signing in?

that happened to me before but it was my internet. i think its ur internet. because if u can sign in then it signs u out, something must be interupting the connection. does it keep going down at all?



Xbox Live: Problems signing in?

Look everyone; every once in awhile x-box live has issues...This is nothing new..So don't freak out it will be fixed soon! If this has made you mad maybe you should take a deep breath and get over it...You will find that in life there is alot of disappointment so give xbox a break they do very well with there servers and how many people log on



Xbox Live: Problems signing in?

Guys, we cannot just jump into conclusions. Yes, Xbox Live says they are currently maintaining their system or servers, but then it may be because of your Internet connection or network devices or perhaps, your console.



We do not know. You may want to share with us what error message you are getting for a quicker resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk