Friday, December 25, 2009

I live in the BAY AREA. I am super Scared of Earthquakes. LAst Week a Big Earthquake Scared me?

I live in the Concord Area and I was super High watching the



Movie: Saw III (LOL) I was in my livingroom watching it on my pc while the quake hit... I know it wasnt long, but it shook me up. I live on the Top Floor and it felt like a Fatasss was starting to push the entire building, or a person was on the roof(I thought both things in a split second before I realized it was an earthquake) I was super scared and Paranoid for days after.



I know I live in Earthquake areas but I thought the main areas



were in SAN JOSE %26amp; Frisco.I never really ever felt a quake. only 2 times. When I was in the Sixth GRADE YEAR 2001, and within the last 7 months 2007, And LAst Week 2007 senior.grad.Ive been Thinking that Every Place in this Planet has danger nearby. Tornados,Hurricanes,Monsters, and Spirits and Ghosts and Zombies.



Within the LAst Year I thought I lived in the PERFECT PLACE:



CALIFORNIA, but since the quake I dont think.



Can you Scientists give me statistics that explain the odds?YEE!



I live in the BAY AREA. I am super Scared of Earthquakes. LAst Week a Big Earthquake Scared me?

"Monsters, and Spirits and Ghosts and Zombies" are not real. I think that part of your problem is being "



super High" California has another danger that you do not mention, which is overly available narchotics.



Most earthquake deaths are from building collapses and you are less likely to be killed by an earthquake-induced building collapse in California than in any other state, because the buildings in California are far more earthquake resistant than in other states.



There is some risk of being killed by an earthquake-induced freeway or bridge collapse.



If you are scared of being killed by an earthquake, you should avoid being "super High". Being "super High" will decrease your ability to survive after an earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk