Monday, December 28, 2009

Xbox Live - Can't connect, weird issues... this is what's Happneing>>>>>!?

(For starters let me tell you I'm using Ethernet not wireless.)



(All my cables are plugged in and checked)



The test runs out like this:



Network Adapter......................Wired



DNS.................................Co...



IP.................................Con... the way i am not sure of the order except the first**



(Then there are a couple more, maybe 3 more that all say confirmed ok?)



So then it comes to the test that says 'XBOX LIVE' **The 'XBOX' is red and the 'LIVE' is green or vise versa.



Okay now here is the confusing part.... BEFORE it gives me a verdict on the XBOX/LIVE part of the test, IT CUTS OUT, everything stops and it GOES BACK TO THE BEGINNING to the Network Adapter and gives me a DISCONNECTED reading?



I don't understand, because at the beginning it told me I was wired and all was good, but then it comes back to tell me before it says the XBOX LIVE part that it's 'disconnected'?



Strange I know (Santa Clause has got it in for me.!!!



Xbox Live - Can't connect, weird issues... this is what's Happneing%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;!?

What make of router are you using?



Check compatible list below.



Xbox Live - Can't connect, weird issues... this is what's Happneing%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;!?

Don't worry a lot of people are having this problem, lots of the live servers crashed i heard. I haven't been able to sign into my wndows Live gamertag for pc games for over a week, although my regular xbox 360 live acct works, it must be technical difficulties with the live service just wait it out, I know how you feel, i personally like playing on windows better though so i am feeling your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk