Sunday, December 6, 2009

I dont want to live......what to do?

i was living in lucknow wid my family.my dad left his job there and came to nepal.we lived there wid him during vacations.now he has joined new work in jammu.he asked me to come with him.i loved a girl we were frnds but suddenly she broke the frndship.i wanted to forget her so i said yes to my dad now i hav come here i m living wid him.i go to skool here but its very bad..no discipline at all.everyone thinks himself to be superior.teachers are bad.i had many fights here.i asked my dad to change my skool and i dont want to live here.he agreed but.when i talked to mom she said that



if u will come here then how will we live together.my family wanted to come here but if i wud go back then someone wud hav to stay there wid me.they say i cant be left alone.they dont trust me.so i said ok i will live here just for this year.but here i dont like to live..i hate this place..i hate the people's attitude my studies are ruined.i hav no frnds and i cry daily.i hate my life pls help



I dont want to live......what to do?

Only fix the things you can change, its all you can do, Make a list of what you want in life and how you can get it, then make the changes to have a happier life. You said your dad said you could switch schools so first, research schools in the area with him, then make the switch! Your mom said you cant come home by yourself, so thats something you cant change, so wait it out the year and see if its different! As for school, do you have clubs or activities you are interested in at school? Join up and make new friends. You get from school what you put into it, go out with a different group, volunteer for helping out at school activities, get involved and you will meet great people! You are so lucky to be living in these amazing countries, go out explore your surroundings!! Take pictures, enjoy your life, you only get one, and you have to make it special and worthwhile. I know you can do it! Good luck with everything, and start changing things you are unhappy with!!! It will get better!!!



I dont want to live......what to do?

Email me for help at kyler32291@yahoo.com



I dont want to live......what to do?

don't be such a ******. get over it maaan



its just some gal



and a **** school.



and a year isnt as long as you think.



me and most of my mates have to go through all that everyday dude!



I dont want to live......what to do?

be positive and think positive.try to find out virtues and adjust with drawbacks,this is life-adjustment.



I dont want to live......what to do?

okayyy i know how you feel...trust me



the change in peoples attitudes and the way they act towards each other is a big change for you.



If you really badly dont want to live there then keep a positive attitude and keep thinking about living in the other place.



This may sound really stupid but if you take your mind to where you want to be then it may well work out.



Just believe in what you want



I dont want to live......what to do?

look change is life sometimes things happen that we dont like or it might hurt, but beleive me we learn to go along with this change. if there was no change in the world we would be bored as hell. god created change for a reason!



I dont want to live......what to do?

Suck it up you whinny a.s.s. I really don't think that the school you attended prior to your move has taught you anything either! Witness your command of the English language, or lack of!



I dont want to live......what to do?

Hi! When I was your age, I am guessing you are about 16, I had the same problem! But I had to learn a VERY hard lesson; no one is in control of the way I feel but you. It is one of the first thing you learn in psych class. Listen, you need to understand that if you wake up with a predisposed opinion of what the rest of the day will be like, then chances are, you yourself are going to make your day go as you believe it will. For instance, if someone in your family dies, your natural instinct is to grieve, but it was not that person who died that was the core of your happiness. You have to wake up everyday and want to be happy, but you can't rely on other people to give you that happiness; you have to make it happen on your own terms! If you have anymore questions, e-mail me! Good Luck, and Merry Christmas!



I dont want to live......what to do?

Brother please fully Read this for me and yourself:



http://www.sivananda.dls.org.za/Depressi...



Sir, I have been had so much bad times, even now I am going through bad time, I used to cry day and night, there came a time when I thought I would die, I had hell in my life, but then I have changed because great masters.



I dont want to live......what to do?

i think that you need to move on and forget



I dont want to live......what to do?

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you dont mind - it doesn't matter.



I dont want to live......what to do?

ALL this over a School girl friend!..and u call yourself NINJA?..you get "vacation" spelling right...but cant spell "school"?....sorry think you are a phoney....want to take your life but are bending over backwards with your sob story so people will say "poor soul"?...: )



I dont want to live......what to do?

this is such a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk