Monday, December 28, 2009

XBOX 360/LIVE help...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ok so when i turn on my 360 it connects me to xbox live, but then when it wont load the dashboard and it will just sit there with the little dotted cirlce going around the xbox trying to load. Ive tried everything. Sometimes i will get a message that will say canot sign into windows messanger, so i click it and then manually sign into windows messanger. But when i click back it still wont load the dashboard...so pretty much it says im signed into xbox live but i cant see the dashboard...but i know im sighed into xbox live because if i click the xbox button on the controller then my account will pop up....so pretty much my problem is i cant get the dashboard to load unless i sighn out of xbox live. and then when i try to sign in, it will sign me in and try to load the dashboard but it never does....



I KNOW IM PROBALLY THE MOST CONFUSING GUY IN THE WORLD...BUT ANY HELP WILL BE SO GREATELY APPREECTAITED



PLEASEEEE HELP!



THANKS



XBOX 360/LIVE help...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Don't worry about it. These past two weeks, Xbox Live has been going through some weird technical problems. This same thing happened to me twice last week, and last night. Just wait it out, and give the Live Server sometime to reboot and stuff. I waited for about a day, and then everything was fine.



XBOX 360/LIVE help...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Omg i have the same problem i don't know wth is going on but it wont load my xbox dashboard but im still signed on xboxlive. i think its that damn update for the dashboard or something



XBOX 360/LIVE help...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

yes i knw im having the same damn problem it just started 2day and i dont knw what is going on



XBOX 360/LIVE help...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I have the same problem. I think it did start with the damn dashboard update cuz mine worked fine for a day the effed up. Mine will work if i let it sit for about five minuets. I know that freaking sucks but unless you really need to use the dashboard just set the system start up to disc and if you need the dashboard for right now i think you will just have to wait until xbox comes out with another update. Hopefully this one wont **** up my system. Hope this helps man. Good Luck!



XBOX 360/LIVE help...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

holy motherf***er yeah i got this a few days ago havent been able to play a damn thing online either and the dashboard takes 20 minutes to load or in the marketplace i get a status error"Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later. Status code 807b01f7." What i hear is that xbox live is experiencing problems.I've been sitting here hoping that the problem would resolve itself but then looking up online i've read post from about 5 months ago with people experiencing these exact problems so now im thinkin will it ever go away. what im probably gonna have to resort to is the xbox help line and get their run around for hours till i finally B**ch them out. or I'll use my brand new christmas baseball bat and smash my xbox to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk