Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can you watch the latest episode of 24 Season 6 online, for free and you don't live in th

I don't live in the US, so I can't do fox.com, and alot of the websites I've tried don't regualary update. Please somebody help ME!



Where can you watch the latest episode of 24 Season 6 online, for free and you don't live in the US?

Ok, I know nothing about the validity of this answer but I got it from a geek friend.



"Online programs on US networks are limited to people with US IP addresses. However, it is possible to get around this by using a proxy server. The person asking the question can research this by putting proxy server into yahoo.com"



So that is all I have; I don't know if it is illegal. I just thought I would ask a geek to try to be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk