Monday, November 30, 2009

I live in TN, wanting to move back to PA for education purposes.?

Well, I live in Tennessee, and I moved here(forcefully) by my grandmother who has legal custody of me. I dislike living here, I've always hated it, and I'm wanting to leave. I'm only 17, and I'm still in High school. I pretty much quit going to school all together, I hate going to school, especially with people who I'm not friends with. Its hard for me to make friends, and actually going into school. My main reason for wanting to move is so that I can actually go to a school where I can get my work done (www.cisnet.org). That school is right down the road from my sisters apartment, and I'd be more than glad to go there, but my grandmother won't let me live with her, because shes had a bad past, but is doing a lot better. I want to be happy, I lived in PA before, and I loved it. All my friends are there, and I'm happy. I just want to get my high school diploma, and by staying here, thats not going to help. What should I honestly do? If you have anything to say, please let me know.



I live in TN, wanting to move back to PA for education purposes.?

WHEN YOU TURN 18, MOVE IMMEDIATELY BACK TO PENNSYLVANIA WHERE YOU CAN STAY WITH YOUR SISTER. YOU HAVE CUSTODY OF YOURSELF THEN. YOU CAN ARRANGE TO HAVE YOUR CREDITS TRANSFERRED THHERE THEN AND FINISH YOUR LAST YEAR THERE.



I live in TN, wanting to move back to PA for education purposes.?

get your diploma on line and when you turn 18 move to pa and good luck to you......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk