Saturday, November 28, 2009

"I don't party like a Rock Star, I live like one?" Watch out Shop Boyz?

Member since: May 27, 2007



Total points: 483 (Level 2)



Points earned this week:



--% Best answer



Kyle G



S "I don't party like a Rock Star, I live like one?" Watch out Shop Boyz?



Should the Shop Boyz be afraid of Snook? All the Shop Boyz basically have is "Party Like a Rock Star" that has a big buz and "Totally Dude" sounds like the first song. Now Snook has a song as a single called "Roc" and then "Salute", "What u Push", "Im a Rock Star" and sounds nothing the same, while the Shop Boyz are a group and Snook is a solo artist do you guys feel like they need to watch out for Snook?



www.myspace.com/snookmusic (copy %26amp; paste in web browser)



"I don't party like a Rock Star, I live like one?" Watch out Shop Boyz?

the songs alright



"I don't party like a Rock Star, I live like one?" Watch out Shop Boyz?

I party like a rock star

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk