Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have gotten an invite from someone using windows live messenger...HELP?

this is what keeps popping up when I sign into yahoo messenger : System: Your contact is using Windows Live閳?(MSN) Messenger, and wants to add you to his or her Messenger List. To start sharing instant messages, you'll first need to get the latest Yahoo! Messenger with Voice at http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php



It will not go away. I dont want to up-date my yahoo, i like the version I have. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this???



I have gotten an invite from someone using windows live messenger...HELP?

I have the same problem but do not know how to get rid of it.I just delete it when I see it(click on the "X").One day there were 5 of them on my screen at one time! I don't like MSN ,it messed up my computer once before and had to be repaired so be cautious about using it.Good luck..



I have gotten an invite from someone using windows live messenger...HELP?

With the latest versions of MSN and Yahoo messengers you can see who is on lists no what messenger you have open if the other people have the latest versions too. That is if they all have 360. I feel it is always best to have the latest version then you will have the option to not get those messages.



E

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk