Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone completed the 3604free.com referral program, you get a free 360 or money if you do!?

Ok, so my friend told me that one of his other friends (on xbox live), went to this website: http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=41...



(that link has my referral thing, make your account after clicking that so I can get some credit!).



Well, the dude completed the referrals or points, and they sent him a 360. Now he is playing xbox live on halo 3. So we want to get one for ourselves. If you follow my link, or have done this thing before, then post here telling me if it legit.



I have gone to a lot of forums and they point out that everyone is in a win-win situation. Including the company, the advertisers, and people that register and do the things. So...I am going to believe the thousands that have said it is true and gonna try it out.



So, if you are interested, go register through my referral link: http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=41...



Thanks in advance!



tags: xbox, free, 360, 3604free, referral, elite, money, live, question, how, halo, 3, get, a, site, win, ipod, game



Has anyone completed the 3604free.com referral program, you get a free 360 or money if you do!?

lol It is not a scam and as a matter of fact people pay you to sign up for these. It is cheaper to pay a few people that totals to about $200 bucks than paying $349 if you bought it yourself. ;-)



For more info check out my website. We offer sites where you only need 3 referrals to cash out so give it a look see.



http://www.rachelhelps.com



Rachel



P.S. I would have signed up, but I already have this one. Sorry I couldn't help.



Has anyone completed the 3604free.com referral program, you get a free 360 or money if you do!?

SCAM ARTIST ******!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk