Saturday, November 28, 2009

What if Squakers McCaw gets cooped up in cage, along with a real live Macaw or some other parrot?

Last Christmas my niece and my nephews received those Squakers McCaw robotic parrots, given by me that talks, repeats anything being said, dances and sings and like a real live parrott except it doesn't fly or poops. My relatives and I were laughing histircally it comes with a rubber cracker, plastic perch, remote control and instruction booklet. I had so much fun I can just imagine it getting cooped up, in some cage with a real live Macaw or some other parrott maybe they could learn a lot from it.



http://www.hasbro.com



What if Squakers McCaw gets cooped up in cage, along with a real live Macaw or some other parrot?

well i got one for christmas and i tried to show my conures and 3 of the 4 of them were really freaked out so we gave it to my grandmother for the younger grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk