Monday, November 30, 2009

How Do I Block Us Channels From Seeing Where I Live?

Hey, I'm back with another question:



I live in the UK and I want to watch TV shows online so I go on to websites like www.abc.com and www.mtv.com but they say that they can not show their videos anywhere outside the US.



Does anyone know how to block these websites from seeing that I am in the UK. If you do please answer, thanks xxx



How Do I Block Us Channels From Seeing Where I Live?

I dont know how to block those websites from seeing that you are in the UK,but i think maybe you can try this http://satellite-tv-on-computer.info



they say:



You Can Get over 3000 STATIONS on your PC. You don閳ユ獩 need a satellite dish, receiver, or any cable or satellite service! All you need is an internet connection and a computer. Watch all these channels anywhere in the world. More than 1 million users are already enjoying the incredible variety.



How Do I Block Us Channels From Seeing Where I Live?

They will be able to tell from your isp, I don't think you can do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk