Saturday, November 28, 2009

Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

I am 21 years old, and I am total loser. I try to meet girls but they never like me anymore than a friend. I have only gone on three dates in my life, never even kissed a girl...as I said before, a loser and obviously, a virgin. I'm not really good looking to most girls, probably. Sex is not important to me, but I really wanted to have it after I got married. But, no girl my age is a virgin anymore, at least the pretty ones aren't for sure. So, there is nothing to live for if I'm going to be alone the rest of my life. I am considering either shooting myself, stabbing myself, or hanging myself. I don't know which option is best. God doesn't care about me, because everyone of my friends and their friends already have girlfriends and sex and they're happy. I'm miserable. Please help me end my miserable life. My picture is below. No one will even care that I'm gone.



http://www.plentyoffish.com/member566398...



As you can see, I'm not that good looking anyway.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

killing yourself is never the answer. you should list the things you like about yourself and focus on those. once you have done that name one thing you could improve on and start from there. if it is your body, then go to the gym or hire a personal trainer. once you find the things you don't like about yourself and you fix them, you will start to like yourself. once you do that others will like you even more. the key to getting girls really is loving yourself and you should do whatever you can to reach that point.



all killing yourself would ever to is hurt your family and friends, and people wouldn't get a chance to meet you and see what a good guy you are.



maybe you just haven't found the right person for you either. i wouldn't consider you a loser. id call you an honest guy waiting for the right girl to come along.



also for getting girls, don't look at a person based on their looks, get to know them for who they actually are and they will do the same.



oh your on the right hand side? dude your not ugly at all. you just havent found the right person.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

you arent ugly and your only 21. u have a lot of time to find a girl so just calm down. You seem into music, so just focus on that for now. Good luck



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

is this a troll job or what? I am tempted to give you advise but I can't escape this feeling of quicksand. hmm what to do?



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

okay well dont kill yourself. God cares about you, and will bring you someone who is perfect for you!



It is good you are still a virgin, atleast you respect your body!



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

Dude You need to chill out and smoke one. you stressing too hard. just chill everybody finds somebody.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

sex isnt the answer to happiness, sex can be the opposite and i have a friend who is older t han you in that situation, you need to understand life really does go on and someday you will find that person and trust me it will get frustrating but it will happen. and go to church you'll find more girls with values there



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

killing yourself is never the only option!! i believe God loves everyone but you are certainly welcome to your own opinion. please talk to someone about this! get a productive hobby, go out on the town get a dog or pet and feel good about urself. the more confident u are with just being u the more people will notice! please dont do this just trust that everything will turn out ok!



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

try brushing your teeth more often and if that does not work then live it up to god because he has an anser in every prayer



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

Anon called. They said you should become an hero.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

God does care about you and don't say that he doesn't. You are miserable so you are wallowing in your self pitty instead of trying. You need to try harder and STOP thinking so badly of yourself.



And don't hang yourself. If you do right now you will go to hell. Just don't kill yourself please. That would be the worst decision you've ever made.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

what are you talking about I think you look just fine! your only 21 your still young I promise you will find the right girl for you!



PS. I care!



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

Please do NOT kill yourself!!! You are NOT a loser at all...I read your profile and you sound like a COOL person! I'm certain there are plenty of girls that would like to meet you. Please hold your head up and keep the faith! You say you are religious, and that your faith is important to you. Do not let God down...he has faith in you, so give him a chance. God does not hate you.



C'mon....life is tough, yes, but you have to take the punches just like everyone else! You are 21, so your life is just starting...and there is so much more to life than relationships. You will find that the less you go searching for a relationship, the more that will come your way...love happens when you least expect it.



From reading your profile, I think you have a lot going for you, so don't short change yourself.



Stop comparing yourself to your friends....you are an individual.



And YES, people WILL care when you are gone.



I know my words are probably falling on deaf ears, because hey, I have been down in the dumps myself many times, but things always seem to pick up sooner or later. You just have to ride it out. Life is challenging, but you are NEVER alone...



I'm glad that you reached out... and I hope that you hang on. Life is so beautiful, if you give it a chance....



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

You are wrong.You are a handsome young man and I'm not trying to come on to you but listen.I have a son 21 that has been on only one date and she didn't want to see him anymore because he wasn't rowdy enough or something anyway he's not going on like you are.What's the rush,why can't you enjoy your youth and forget about girls for a while.Seems to me that you could have a woman in your life and wish you didn't.



I tried to kill myself when I was your age only to realize after I took a handful of sleeping pills I didn't want to,not really,and Thank God my life was spared.I am 55 and still haven't found someone that loves me for me but I know that I have love and that's more than most.Why not see what you do have and not what you don't.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

Its really bad to see someone this upset. Your 21, you have your full life ahead of you, why do you feel like giving that up right now? i certainly wouldnt!



people who look for love rarley find it, i know it sounds silly but love really does find you!



people are at their most attracive when they are secure, happy and just enjoying their life!



life is a blessing, and therefore consider yourself blessed, look at what in your life you have that is good, concentrate on that, im sure you have great friends, feel blessed for that!



Use this time as a single person to better yourself, treat yourself and do anythin and everythin you want to. Being in a relationship is good but it does have it's downsides, you always have to compromise! whereas now you can do anythin you want for yourself at a young age!



you have to treat yourself with respect to be respected and



love yourself to be loved!



go out there and face life with a smile, its the only one your ever going to get! dont waste it with being unhappy!



and im sure one day the perfect woman will find you, and you will look back at how you feel right now, and thank yourself that you didnt make a huge mistake!



xxx



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

Hmmmmm, Why is finding someone so important to you? Looks to me like you have friends and that is whats important. You are at a point in your life when things are supposed to be fun and worry-less. In my opinion you are trying to hard to find someone to be with, witch in turn is probably making you look to needy. When it is time for you to be with someone and the right person is there than it will happen, why worry till then tho. Your not bad looking, looks as tho you are talented, and one day people are going to envy you!!



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

Look, I don't know what to say to make you change your mind about ending your life. But, I think you're being too hard on yourself. You're only 21 thats not so bad that your a virgin or that your love life is not as great as you want it to be. Its more respectable when a guy makes the choice to stay like that until marriage. Who knows maybe your closer to meeting someone special and have no clue about it because you're being very negative. I really hope you don't hurt yourself...I don't know you at all, but I'm sure someone will miss you if you're gone. Don't be too hard on yourself, time changes and just cause it seems like right now nothing is happening..really doesn't mean it will stay that way for the rest of your life. If you want to chat more about it, check out my yahoo profile. Don't hurt yourself it won't solve nothing.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

i have had a lot of the same feelings but your only 21 things will work out my im's up if u want to talk



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

Not good looking my ***! You're so freaking cute! Not hot, but cute! And I prefer cute! If I lived near you, I would want to date you in a heartbeat!



One thing you can change that might change your luck...stop being so negative. You are probably a wonderful guy. Be a bit more positive. Live life. Enjoy life. Let people SEE you enjoy life. Eventually, you'll find a girl who wants to enjoy life with you. You're only 21. Give it time. You have plenty of time.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

I'm a better then you I have no friends you do have only one date if you can count that as a date no real money and I'm older then you take comfort in that you are not a lone in this.



God does care for you.Jesus died a painful death for you if you can just accept him as your saver you'll never be alone



Also if you kill your self you will be in a worse place then this



Also girlfriends are over rate anyways



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

Woe Man,



You sound like you wanna knock the bottom outta hell.



The bible says you can boil in hell if just for think'n of killing yourself.



Better change your ways



Besides having sex can send you str8 to hell 2.



Gay or str8 .



You need Jesus . . . . . 1st Cor 12:12 ( look it up)



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

just think of ur parents...



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

#1. God LOVES you!!! Not likes, or even tolerates...LOVES! He wouln't want you to waste your life by committing suicide. He has a purpose for everyone that has ever walked this earth. Maybe you are destined to become a muscian (saw the instrument...i play too!) or a missionary to a small village in Africa. Maybe its a simple as to change highschoolers lives.



#2. Suicide is NOT an option. Killing yourself is not the way to get rid of all your problems. Go seek professional help from a physchologist or councilor.



#3. Girls and sex aren't everything. I've never kissed a boy, had a boyfriend, or had sex. and i'm just fine with that! Just because you kiss someone and have sex with them, doesn't make you important to them.



#4. What about your parents and friends????? They all love you and would be heartbroken if you died! Just because they all have girlfriends and had sex, doens't mean they dont love you and care about you!



#5. HAVE YOU READ YOUR PROFILE???? You are one of the most stand-up guys i've seen in a LONG time! A literature student who wants to teach the youth, and only wants a girl thats in for the long haul!!! Kudos to you bro!!! You are an awesome guy..dont throw all that away!!!



#6. You are good looking, dont you doubt yourself. You also play an instrument and are in school. That tells a girl that you are smart, and value an education. Any girl that doesn't realize that, is a moron, and isn't worth dating anyway.



#7. Hold on, be patient, and one day you will meet the girl of your dreams who loves you for who you are.



God bless, and just hold on!



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

I've been at a point where, i committed suicide, but i started thinking, if i killed myself, and when I'm gone, how will my family and friends live with their self?



And the reason why i did wanted to kill myself, is because i was always fighting with my parents, failing at everything, and being teased because i was overweight.



So, i stopped and, started working out for about a year, i lost ed weight, and started to care about myself more, I have more respect than i ever did in my life.



At the moment when i did wanted to do that, I was only 10.



I was young, and didn't know what i was doing, i could have wasted my hole life, over things i could have fixed.



The same with you, those problems of yours, could be fixed, all you need is patience, and a good friend to do it with you.



You shouldn't be alone for the problems your going threw.



And, i know people are trying to make you feel better by, saying your not ugly, that's what people told me. And it didn't help.



But truly, and I'm not saying this to you, to be lieing, you are very handsome, and i know there is a lucky girl out there, who will think the same way.



Please think about what your doing, and how it will effect your family and friends if you killed yourself.



Please.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

You just have lost your confidence which is caused repetitive loses of relationships.I think you should do sport to reduce your stress and try to learn how to initiate relation with girls.it is a kind of skill should be learned and practiced to become expert in it. try to learn by network and have practice in college or shopping center.it is not that hard that you think.it's just skill like cooking. do not think too much about it cause it imposes stress on you.you have good appearance but do not know how to use it.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

Please do not do this.........please.........you are a cute young man........I feel you need some medical help at this point. Please call your doctor today. Do not wait any longer. Depression is an illness that can be effectively handled with medication and counseling. Suicide is not the answer. My cousin committed suicide and it is unbearable for my uncle and aunt. Please, honey, do not do this. I recently survived cancer........it's hard when you feel that even God has abandoned you......your profile is one of a Christian......you know deep inside you are one of God's children and he does love you. Talk to your minister or priest if you can't talk to your doctor today. I now take an anti-depressant...they take awhile to build up and you start to notice the effects. I certainly do not plan to be on this for the rest of my life, but if I have to be, so what? It has been the lifeline along with counseling I needed when I felt desperate. Do not wait another minute. Your family and friends love you and would be devastated without you. People will care that you are gone.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

come on adam don't do anything drastic.



Going to kill myself. I can't stand to live alone.?

okay, okay, once again....the "mind" will kill a guy who is 21 year old, a loser blah blah blah blah blah blah



self destruct in 5,4,3,2,1 wake UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! you are in an illusion! created by the one and only Sir Mind Matters! CHANGE YOUR UNSUPPORTIVVVVVVVVVVVVVE BELIEFSSSSSSS!



RESPECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOURSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk