Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone know where I can find the Saturdya Night Live skit "French Class" with Alec Ba

I want to find the Saturday Night Live skit "French Class" with Alec Baldwin, Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, etc. I tried youtube.com but I couldn't find anything when I entered "alec baldwin-SNL, french class. Does anyone know where I could find it. The exact URL would be ideal but if not it's ok.



Does anyone know where I can find the Saturdya Night Live skit "French Class" with Alec Baldwin.?

So I searched alot on different sites and the only thing I could find was a transcript. I also found a website with hundreds of Alec Baldwin videos, I don't really have the time to search through it but I'm pretty sure it's there because that's what google found for me when I searched it. Also, if you go to NBC.com and then go to the SNL page, you can search old SNL videos. I searched Alec Baldwin and it came up with lots of results again. So I'm sure it's there somewhere. You just have to look! lol.



Hope this helps!



Does anyone know where I can find the Saturdya Night Live skit "French Class" with Alec Baldwin.?

have you tried youtube?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk