Monday, November 30, 2009

What type of movie that most people will recommend for a action movie? Live or CGI animation?

Reason why I asked is because I am currently working on a story and sooner or later, I will want to make a movie. The story will have action, erotic, thriller, suspense, special effects, drams, etc.



The story scenes and setting can fit in a live-action movie like the Matrix, Man on Fire and Swordfish.



While CGI Animation Movies are like Final Fantasy Advent Children (http://youtube.com/watch?v=MvkhALO49X0), Animatrix - Final Flight Of The Osiris (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9iaHO2-nNkc) and ZERA (http://youtube.com/watch?v=k--4GRQhIS4).



The links from the cgi are curtesy of Youtube, I have add the links to help make the decision



What can also be a factor is that time and money can be involved in either one. I am just looking for the best selection.



Thanx.



What type of movie that most people will recommend for a action movie? Live or CGI animation?

Actually, there seems to be a lot of dissatisfaction with CGI, and this is a growing attitude I've noticed. When it comes to action films, I think people prefer live but will accept some CGI help in it.



I don't know if that's the feedback you're seeking. The very next person might say the opposite to what I just said, but I have heard people speak about movies and have read many reviews and a lot of commentary.



What type of movie that most people will recommend for a action movie? Live or CGI animation?

I will say Beowulf has some of the most awesome CGI I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk